Thursday, May 1, 2008

Greetings from the Madwoman


Hello. I've been encouraged to start one of these; I think it's a good idea. Here we are: me, currently a student and working my way towards a degree in Communication Arts... more specifically, Illustration. This is going to be a place for me to post my art and sketches, and blather about it. It probably won't get personal in terms of text content, but art is a personal thing.

I'm finishing up my Sophomore year. It feels good. I feel like I did learn - in ways I wasn't expecting, maybe, but learn I did.

My DeviantArt is here. It has some older stuff and some much newer stuff, some of which I'll be posting here.

For now, I'm just glad I thought of a title.

Have some art.

1 comment:

Autumn Haynes said...

Dude, left a comment on here yesterday that the internet must have eaten. ':| To restate:

I really like that picture, what class was it done for?